If you're tired of being one of the unlucky few who constantly gets booted from games for no good reason, then this blog post is for you.
In this Streamline Servers Review, we'll see if it's the best game server host for you and your gaming community.
Ready? Let's go!
Here is a quick rundown on why you would choose Streamline Servers over other game server hosts
- Best latency out of any game server hosting provider
- Get a package that fits your needs and budget
- Find the perfect plan for you
- With "Instant provisioning" and "Premium Support" you'll be set in no time.
Click this link right now and sign up for a free trial today!
Let's get into the Streamline Servers Review.
What Is Streamline-Servers?
Streamline Servers is a premium provider of game servers. They offer the fastest, most reliable service in the industry with our custom-built hardware and software. Their servers are designed to provide you with an unparalleled gaming experience. You won’t find another company that offers better customer support than us!
With Streamline Servers, you can enjoy lag-free gameplay without worrying about your ping or bandwidth usage. All of their packages come with 24/7 live chat support so they’re always there when you need them! You don't have to worry about downtime or outages because Streamline is constantly monitoring all of their systems for any issues that may arise. And if anything does happen, they generally fix the issue as soon as possible!
Next up in our review, we will find out what sets Streamline Servers apart from other game server hosts.
Features Of Streamline Servers
Now we will look at some of the features that sets Streamline Servers apart from the rest.
- 24/hour live chat support
- Custom-built hardware and software that is designed to provide you with an unparalleled gaming experience. You won't find another company that offers better customer service than them!
- No lag, bandwidth usage, or downtime worries because Streamline-Servers constantly monitor all their systems for any issues that may arise. And if anything does happen, they generally fix the issue as soon as possible!
- Streamline Servers has been in business for over 15 years and their customer service is top-notch. I haven't experienced any issues with them whatsoever.
- You get a free trial to streamline servers so you can try out all of their features
As you can see, Streamline really knows what they are doing when it comes to game server hosting.
What Games Does Streamline Servers Support?
Streamline servers offer a wide variety of games to play on their service. They have over 60+ different types of game servers you can host.
Here is some of the more major title they offer:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO)
- ARK Survival Evolved
- League of Legends (LOL)
- Minecraft (MC)
- World of Warcraft (WoW)
You can view their full list of games they support here.
What Is Good About Streamline Servers?
I haven't had any issues with them whatsoever. Their customer service representatives are always quick to respond and know how to fix your issue quickly too (if you have one).
Some of the major pros of Streamline Servers are:
- Low variance in games
- Streamline Servers hosts some of the most popular gaming community servers in the world
- Low ping and loss
- Wide selection of games to choose from
In terms of their hardware, it is top of the line. They have some of the best servers with a lot of RAM and hard drive space to go around.
What Is Bad About Streamline Servers?
I've had a few hiccups when it comes to their website. Sometimes the pages (such as their dashboard) were very slow and I would get error messages when trying to purchase something or even hosting my own server.
But other than that, there weren't any big complaints about them in general.
Streamline Servers have a good range of pricing and their prices are reasonable.
Their starting cost is about $2.50 per month for a game server on its own, but if you need something bigger you can get a dedicated server that starts at $150 per month.
Their website also lists many different options available if you need more than the standard package, such as upgrades to your bandwidth and CPU power.
Conclusion: Streamline Servers Review
You want your game server hosting provider to have the best latency, but you also need it to be affordable. Streamline Servers has a wide variety of packages that fit any budget and will give you "Instant provisioning" as well as "Premium Support."
We hope our Streamline Servers Review has helped you decide if you want to purchase your game server through them. If this sounds like what you're looking for, then sign up for their free trial!